Next week is CodeMash 2012 – January 11-13 at the cool Kalahari resort in Sandusky, OH. Don’t worry, it’s cool you have no idea where that is because in Ohio you’ll never go outside in January anyway.
If you’re already planning on attending, that’s fabulous – we’ll be all over, just look for the guys in the dark blue polos. If you weren’t planning on it, you should – you might find some late minute tickets from people that couldn’t make it.
Whats on tap from us at CodeMash? A bunch of things:
- Gary and I are presenting some of our more popular sessions
- We’ll be demoing Gibraltar 3.0 – with a number of updates not in the previous betas and the first public preview of a completely new part of Gibraltar (oooh!). Stop by our booth and see everything that’s new before its public release.
- We’ll be showing off the first experiment to escape from Gibraltar Labs (find out what it is at CodeMash – it’s nothing like anything we’ve done before!)
- We’ll be running a contest to help us name our new experiment before it can be released into the wild. Come up with the best name and you’ll get a new Kindle Fire.
- Along with a few other exhibitors we’ll be part of ButtonMash – stop by our booth to pick up one of our buttons to be entered into the ButtonMash raffle for some really neat prizes.
And that’s just *our* part of the event. Wow, I’m gettin’ tired just thinking about it.